Saturday, December 26, 2009

Quote

You gotta love this.


"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget the ones that don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it." - Anonymous



My cousin always posting up quotes that is so true and just.....AWESOME!
To whom it may concern,
Thank you for loving me and taking good care of me. I've been happy, u made me happy. <3

4 comments:

Amin MZ said...

w'salam... kalo ikutkan begitu arr.. tp jgn pggil "pakcik lakk" jatuh saham.. hehehe

SunShine said...



I love this post.
Contention. Bliss. Happiness. Thankful.

All of these is found in this simple post you had.
Ü

Ka said...

: )

durbansweatheart said...

i love this qoute, i actually have a notebook filled with quote, this might go in there. i adore ur little sidenote on ur blog, brilliant and sassy! visit my blog on mermaidnotebook.com